How I Build My Network Marketing Business:
At this point, I am focused on two things:
1) Learning the system
I am learning the system by checking https://www.facebook.com/countdown4freedom to stay updated and get training from our CEO and a variety of incredible top producers. I am also tied in to our WhatsApp group to stay updated with our other upline and team leaders. If you don’t have WhatsApp, be sure to get it and then let me know so I can add you to the group!
I am prospecting by doing these things:
- Calling my business contacts, friends, etc… and inviting them to look at my new project.
- Talking to people that I am simply in communication with. My uber driver and my bartender both wanted to know more!
- I am using my autoresponder to collect leads.
You may notice the capture form on the main page of this site. (This really is key)
I am posting on Facebook.
I am posting on Twitter.
I am posting on Instagram.
I am running ads on classified sites, blogs, traffic exchanges, etc.. ..
I am texting contacts and friends around the world.
I am inviting them all to look at this information.
- Some ignore me.
- Some say “no”.
- Some say they will look but never do.
- Some actually look at the information.
- Some of those actually join (just like you did).
- Some actually do the work and build with me.
My Only Goal
Get as many people to view this information as I can.
- I spend ZERO time trying to convince anyone to look.
- I spend ZERO time trying to convince anyone to join.
- I am ONLY interested in people who have enough drive to look and make a decision.
YOU are one of those who had the drive to look and follow through. Congratulations!
This is what we are doing right now: INVITING LIKE CRAZY!
This is exactly how I build my network marketing business: training and prospecting
Put your head down, do the work, invite like you are on a mission. Make that your sole purpose for the next 3 to 4 months: INVITE, INVITE, INVITE.
When someone watches the video and they have questions, feel free to reach out. I’m here to help you close your prospects once they have seen the information.Share on Facebook